A specialised online application for efficient photography and digital media production management. It offers an easy-to-use platform for communication with clients & delivery of files.
BitPix is a new version of our advanced online photography and digital media production management system (formerly known as PhotoStream). It has proven itself invaluable to professionals by allowing them to track jobs and publish private digital asset galleries with downloadable hi-res and working files. It also serves as a communication platform for customers.
Demo version available below.
BitPix allows you to:
- Easily keep track of new, current and finished jobs online, from anywhere
- Delegate jobs and co-operate with others (photographers, retouchers, etc.) in a secure, password-protected environment
- Search and sort jobs by job ID, title, customer, involved co-workers and time of creation / last modification
- Maintain a database of customers, co-workers and employees
- Search and sort customers and co-workers by email, name and company
- Upload preview photo galleries and send notifications to customers
- Receive customer comments
- Upload finalised hi-res and lo-res files for customers to download
- Send photo gallery links to email addresses
- Automatically submit files to 3rd party applications (e.g. Campaign Track)
- Control certain users access to items and functions through simple system rights settings
- Temporarily suspend customer/user accounts
- Archive older jobs to conserve space
- ... any further features you may wish to add.
BitPix is an open application that can be easily customised to suit the needs and specifics of your business. Use of the software is unlimited, ranging from real estate, to weddings, commercial or fashion photography (just to name a few). The BitPix interface also allows customisation of its appearance so it matches your own visual identity and supports your branding.
We have a basic demo of BitPix available for your perusal. You can browse the job and user database, as well as view job details, user profiles and the varying features accessible to users with different access levels, however, it won't allow you to change or upload anything. Please use the sample login details below.
Demo User Accounts
can view jobs belonging to them only, preview and download images, send comments, forward photo gallery links to email addresses and update their user profile details. To sign in as a customer, use the following details:
Email: (remove XX) client1 XX @bitpix XX .com.au
can do everything a customer can, as well as upload and delete images. To sign in as a retoucher, use the following details:
Email: (remove XX) retoucher1 XX @bitpix XX .com.au
can do everything a retoucher can, as well as create, delegate, and delete jobs. To sign in as an editor, use the following details:
Email: (remove XX) editor1 XX @bitpix XX .com.au
can do everything an editor can, but have unlimited access to all jobs in the database. They can also create, manage and edit all customer/user accounts. To sign in as an administrator, use the following details:
Email: (remove XX) administrator XX @bitpix XX .com.au
BitPix Photography / Digital Asset Management works on both Mac and PC, and supports all common internet browsers such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari or Opera. Should the need come, you can even access your workflow from a PDA or a mobile phone!