Terms & Conditions
By placing an order with AustraWeb Digital Media (Provider) you become Provider's client (Client) and confirm that you agree with and are bound by the following Terms & Conditions:
- All products and services developed or provided by Provider for Client (Products and Services) remain property of Provider or Provider's supplier.
- Client is licensed to use the Products and Services (Licence) without time limitation, unless otherwise stated (e.g. 1 year web hosting).
- Client is not allowed to reproduce, resell or amend Products and Services without written Provider's permission.
- Client may use Products and Services to create, manage, store or publish text, image, video or sound content (Content).
- Client is solely responsible for all Content. Illegal, pornographic or sex-related Content is prohibited, and may result in suspension of Licence.
- Provider is not responsible for any damage or loss of Content. Client is solely responsible for Content backup.
- The Licence may be suspended or withdrawn if Client's account is overdue.
Any exceptions to or amendments of these Terms & Conditions must be written and signed by both Provider and Client.
Provider may change these Terms & Conditions without notice.